Thursday, October 18, 2012

Another VoxBox!!!

Hey Curl Friends!

Sorry for the absence. My husband and I went away for our one year wedding anniversary and then we had some tragic news in the family. I've also gone into protective mode (a weave), but will be taking it out next month and will be back to reviewing products. (Selene and I have not been agreeing lately so she and I decided to take a mini break from one another, lol.)

In the meantime, I just received a VoxBox from Influenster.com, which if you haven't heard of, you should take a look. They have also changed their website and have made the process of signing up to receive these boxes much easier. They also have different badges you collect and the Vox Boxes are tailored to your different interests and badges. I also like that you don't have to pay any money. I've seen some other beauty sites that have you subscribe by paying money.


(A list of the items that I received)

This is called the: Beauty Bloggers VoxBox 2012

This first thing I will go through is: NYC Colors IndividualEyes created for brown eyes.

(From L-R (top) you have the highlighter, all over lid and two crease colors. On the bottom there is the primer as well as an illuminator color. I really like that it comes with the primer.)



Kiss Ever Pro Lashes Starter Kit
(Comes with everything you need to apply the lashes) 


Bath and body Works Mini Candle in Nutmeg and Spice
 (I usually really enjoy spice scented candles, however upon first smell I'm not too sure about this one. I typically don't like candles that try to smell like baked goods. I find they are overly sweet and kind of nauseating. But I will give this one a try.)

EBOOST
 (Never heard of this before, but it's really a great timing. My husband had been under the weather and I think I might be getting what he had, so this is perfect. My only concern is that it's also an energy booster as well.)

Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin
 (I have been wanting to try these for a while now)

Not Your Mother's Smooth Moves Frizz Control Hair Cream
(If you noticed on the list I could've recived the Kinky Moves Curl Defininf hair Cream. I wish I had been sent that one instead since my hair is curly and I'm not planning on using a flat iron until next June or even later. So, I'm afraid this one may not be completely reviewed by me. I may, however, do a smell and consistency test.)

Oh! I also forgot to mention that I got a gift certificate to BedBath and Beyond for any 3-Wick Candle up to $10 dollars. It expires October 28th so I have to make sure to use this soon...tomorrow is what I'm thinking.


Until next time, stay curly!  

No comments:

Post a Comment